Condition: NEW FROM SURPLUS INVENTORY (SEE PICTURES FOR MORE CONDITION DETAILS)
PARKER FLUID CONNECTOR PS610510-6-6 PS SERIES ZS
The PS Series Swivel is designed to meet today’s application needs and performance requirements. Pressure capabilities up to 5000 psi, 1/4” through 2” body sizes, a variety of port options, Chromium-6 Free or nickel plating and a wide range of seal options make the PS Series Swivels ideal for an array of dynamic applications.
- Hardened bearing races for extended service life.
- Full flow design minimizes pressure drop for optimum system performance.
- Sealed bearing design isolates bearing race from media and environment.
- Reduced bearing load design minimizes wear in the bearing race and extends service life.
- PTFE back-up rings support primary seal for high-pressure applications.
- Chromium-6 Free plating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Variety of seal options available.
- Three piece swivel design for sizes 1 1/4” through 2” for superior performance and service life.
- Precision needle bearings and ball bearings sized 1 1/4” through 2” for additional side load resistance.
- Polyurethane U-Cup primary seal standard for sizes 1 1/4” through 2”.
- PS Series Swivels eliminate hose twist and torque that may cause premature hose failure.